Jenny's diary

30.7.10

die letzten Tage in Plymouth- the last days in Plymouth

Der letzte Sonntag in Plymouth, bei dem ich noch in meiner Gemeinde Mutley Baptist church mitspielen durfte- ein berührendes Erlebnis, da ein Freund von mir an dem Tag getauft wurde. Nach dem Gottesdienst gab es noch Essen, chillen und Tischtennis.

The last Sunday I visited my church in Plymouth called Mutley Baptist. I got to play. It was a moving experience because a friend of mine got baptised. After the service we received food and hung out and played table tennis.

 

Mein letzter Paket auf dem Weg zur Post und dann nach Deutschland.
My last parcel on my way to the post office and then to Germany.

 

Ein letztes Mal Grillen im Hause der Krotkes.
One last time barbequeing at the Krotke house.

 

 
Posted by Picasa